Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Email confirmation for author review

Email confirmation for author review 8 years 4 months ago #33455

• movil
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi
I'm starting work with RSDirectory, sorry if I haven`t found this feature in documentation or forum.
When someone post a review I cant send him a confirmation email. It's util because anyone can post any email. In this case, no problem: no confirmation or someone with a lot of free time ... No post, deleted. But in other case, comun case, I want to send to this author terms and conditions for him review, review text revised and if he agrees, confirmation email in order to document this review.

Any idea?
Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!