Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: All enties always pass moderation

All enties always pass moderation 8 years 5 months ago #33064

• dennis7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Joomla! Entwickler
  • Thank you received: 1
Althou the Groups setting is NOT set to autopublish entries, it does. No matter what.
So ok i thought, maybe the swtches labels was confused and maybe no means yes or soething, but nope : it ALWAYS just publishes everything right away.

It sents the infomail to admin ( on submit event -> mail )
but it also sends the user a "hello your entry is nline now!" message and indeed the entries go onlie INSTANTLY, no moderation required whatsoever, ALTHOU it's set that way !

BTW RSDirectory v. 1.6.6 ( codename bugfest ?xD )
Lab5 - Joomla! Entwickler Basel/Zürich Schweiz
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by alexp. Reason: Warning! Bad language.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

All enties always pass moderation 8 years 5 months ago #33067

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
I doubt that this is a bug. I just tested this and didn't get the same result. The same source code, with the same configuration, can't really produce different results.

The variable thing: your configuration! Please submit a support ticket about this, so one of our staff members can have a closer look at your installation.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!