Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Problem: Nasty, misplaced message, probably bug.

Problem: Nasty, misplaced message, probably bug. 8 years 5 months ago #33063

• dennis7
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Joomla! Entwickler
  • Thank you received: 1
So when i test my RSDirectory and edit an entry, it says :

"The entry is currently unpublished due to unpaid credits. You can finalize it, if you have enough credits, or proceed to the "Buy Credits" page to buy more credits."

ALTHOU :
in the Payment config there is nothing, no line, nothing set up
i have never established any credits in the whole system ever !
also in backend it constantly reminds me ." The credit cost is set to 0. You should change this, if you wish to use the credi ..."
which is GOOD, because i want everyone to add entries for free.

So why then the following behaviour :
FRONTend : When i co to my entries, then open one for edit, edit and save it tells me :
"The entry is currently unpublished due to unpaid credits. You can finalize it, if you have enough credits, or proceed to the "Buy Credits" page to buy more credits."

1.) -- when i have (testwise) set the confit to "publish without moderation/directly"
as well as
2.) ... when i do NOT have it autopublished, that is when moderation is setup to be required first

3.) FRONTend again :
Now when i goto my entries -> and openthe respective entry it again tells me about the "due to upaid credits ..."

but i freaking have no credits, not set up, all 0, as explained above ! I checked everything about 300 times i all thinkable and unthinkable combinatin, logged in and out , deleted all cookies etc.p.p and im totally nervewreked and on my edge.

i think this is a bug.

pls help me kill it, i want to see its blood splattered all over the place i hate it so much right now xD
srsly tho >:C
Lab5 - Joomla! Entwickler Basel/Zürich Schweiz
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by dennis7.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!