Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Remove Publishing Time

Remove Publishing Time 8 years 5 months ago #32983

• ralphd
  • Fresh Boarder
Does anyone know where to disable the Publishing time field & the Published radio group field that appears at the bottom of my form. I can not find any entries in the fields or form field listing. See below:

Publishing time (date field)

Published
Yes
No
Last Edit: 8 years 5 months ago by ralphd. Reason: correct error
The topic has been locked.

Remove Publishing Time 8 years 5 months ago #33010

• ralphd
  • Fresh Boarder
ralphd wrote:
Does anyone know where to disable the Publishing time field & the Published radio group field that appears at the bottom of my form. I can not find any entries in the fields or form field listing. See below:

Publishing time (date field)

Published
Yes
No

Solved - From Adrian:

The mentioned fields only appear if the current user is part of a Group which has the "Can edit all entries" permission. Please navigate to backend > Components > RSDirectory! > Groups > edit your group > Admin.

More on Groups here:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...-started/groups.html
The topic has been locked.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!