Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Register new user + add directory listing 1 page

Register new user + add directory listing 1 page 8 years 5 months ago #32914

• jemmyn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Is there any plugin module or way to setup RS Directory to have the user registration on the same page as the directory entry form.

I want the user to be able to create a Joomla account at the same time as they create their RS Directory listing. I have tried various ways of doing this and the closest thing I can get is to have the login form redirect them to the RS Directory form.

Also I do not see much integration between RS Forms Pro and RS Directory. I have both components and I know that RS Forms Pro has the ability to create a user while filling out a more detailed form but I don't see how you can attach a RS Form Pro to a RS Directory listing.

I will keep reading the docs but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Register new user + add directory listing 1 page 8 years 5 months ago #32919

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Why not simply publish a login form on the directory add entry menu item ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Register new user + add directory listing 1 page 8 years 5 months ago #32931

• jemmyn
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
As you will notice from my post above that is what I am doing now. I was wondering if there was a plugin for the form which would collect the joomla username password and email fields at the same time as the other fields for the directory fields. This would allow the Joomla registration and the directory listing creation to be a one step process. Also a nice added bonus would be to have an admin checkbox to enable the user email activation linked to the publishing of the directory post. I guess this is a feature request.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!