Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: [Filtering Module] Selective filtering

[Filtering Module] Selective filtering 8 years 9 months ago #31800

I would like to be able to group some fields and display them in the filtering module on demand.

Otherwise, I would end up with a veeeery long page full of filters that would confuse the user, but would want to make them available to him did he decide he would like to use them.

For example, I would like to be able to have different pricing fields, but only allow him to view them if for example he selected a button saying extend filtering by price

that would then give him an option to specify the prices he was after.

for example
pricing field A (would display a range)
pricing field B (would display a range)
pricing field C (would display a range)

so the user could say he wants to filter entries that have
field A 1 to 10
field B 5 to 7
field C 1 to 4

Hope this does make sense!

Thanks!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!