Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Menu Item: RS:Directory List Entries Help Please!!

Menu Item: RS:Directory List Entries Help Please!! 8 years 10 months ago #31647

• bblukejackson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi All,

I have set a menu item to show entries from particular category(s) i am doing this by setting the menu item type to RSDirectory List Entries.

My Question:

Is there a quick/proper way to select all the sub-categories of the category selected in the menu layout?

I have 3 main categories each with several hundred sub categories, and i want to display all the sub category entries on my page based on the category i have selected. The only way i can see me being able to achieve this is to physically select each of the categories individually in the menu layout tab, is this correct or is there another way?

Many Thanks
Luke
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Menu Item: RS:Directory List Entries Help Please!! 8 years 10 months ago #31648

• bblukejackson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Again,

I have just relised my mistake :(

My sub categories were not published causing my enteries in those sub categories not to show on the site.

All sorted now, thanks
Luke
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!