Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Free vs. paid listings with credits

Free vs. paid listings with credits 9 years 1 month ago #30633

I've been trying to set up one category with one form where, when the images and two other fields (email & website address) needs to be charged for, but only if it's used. In other words, ideally if the user leaves these fields blank, credits are not applied. If they complete the fields, the credits are applied.

I have tried a few ways, but nothing has worked so far and I can't set it up as a separate form as then I would have to create a separate category as well. I would like both free (text only) listings and paid listings to appear in one category.

Can anyone suggest some tips & tricks?

Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!