Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Price Range Not Working.

Price Range Not Working. 9 years 2 months ago #30390

• brett22
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hey, So basically what I am wanting to do is have a Price Range Field in my Rsdirectory filter which will be able to search for prices between a certain range of house listings. I have tried practically everything to get it to work.

these r the results im getting

Ive Tried:
- using simple search
- using advance search (textbox, radio, check, range, and dropdown)
- for the values ive tried using ( {range}, 100000 - 200000, 100000 -200000, 100000- 200000, 100000-200000, gt 100000|over 100k, lt 100000|less than) pretty much any way u could format this ive done it.
- ive tried changing the URL for eg:
filter?categories[]=20&f[price][]=from-100000&f[price][]=to-500000
filter?categories[]=20&f[price][]=from100000&f[price][]=to500000
filter?categories[]=20&f[price]=from-100000&f[price]=to-500000
filter?categories[]=20&f[price][]=375000 (exact value)
filter?categories[]=20&f[price][]=lt-100000 (all different types of this)

Still i Have been getting incorrect Results... ive tried creating different types of fields types and testing the range with no luck.

ive tried editing files:
/components/com_rsdirectory/controllers/filters.php
media/mod_rsdirectory_filtering/js/script.js
modules/mod_rsdirectory_filtering (handfull of files in here)
administrator/components/com_rsdirectory/helpers/filter.php

Can someone Help me out and tell me how i can get this working? it is an important function we need.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!