Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Overview RSDirectory (in Russian)

Overview RSDirectory (in Russian) 9 years 3 months ago #30208

• ZARKON
  • Senior Boarder
Hello. On my site I posted a review about RSDirectory (two parts in Russian). It is something like, instructions or manuals. Perhaps these articles will be useful to the Russian-speaking and Ukrainian-speaking users. In comments to the articles I answer questions. Also on the site you can find Russian language interface for RSDirectory.
Below I write this message in Russian and Ukrainian language (maybe someone will look for something on this forum on the Russian or Ukrainian language).

---Russian---
Здравствуйте. На своём сайте я опубликовал обзор RSDirectory (две части на русском языке). Это что-то в роде инструкции или руководства пользователя. Возможно, эти статьи будут полезны русскоговорящим и украинско говорящим пользователям. В комментариях к статьям я отвечаю на вопросы. Также на сайте вы сможете найти русский язык для интерфейса RSDirectory.

---Ukrainian---
Здравствуйте. На своєму сайті я опублікував огляд RSDirectory (дві частини російською мовою). Це керівництва користувача. Можливо, ці статті будуть корисні російськомовним та українсько мовним користувачам. У коментарях до статей я відповідаю на запитання. Також на сайті ви зможете знайти російську мову для інтерфейсу RSDirectory.
Personal blog: aleksius.com/en/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!