Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Display Site Modules on Add Entry Page

Display Site Modules on Add Entry Page 9 years 4 months ago #29661

I use a pageheader and sidebar which are defined in my template layout, but those blocks are not displaying on the "Add Entry" or "My Entries" pages.

How can I add those to the page.

Thanks.
Tem
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Display Site Modules on Add Entry Page 9 years 4 months ago #29670

• andrew3
  • Fresh Boarder
I use Advanced Module Manager from nonumber.nl to place modules wherever I need them. Don't know if this is the right way to go about it but it seems to work.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!