Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Changing Detail Page Display

Changing Detail Page Display 9 years 6 months ago #29307

• melanie
  • Fresh Boarder
I am working on a temp site at www.vm2669.sgvps.net/~kyfirewi/kyfirewir...-fire-department-inc and I want to be able to change the look and feel of how the data is displayed. Is there an easy way to do this that I have just overlooked?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Changing Detail Page Display 9 years 6 months ago #29319

Hi Melanie,

You can create template overrides combined with CSS to change the look and feel. It is not very straight forward but works well.

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...plate-overrides.html

I hope that helps. You probably already found that info though.

Cheers,
David
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!