Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Different Publishing Periods Depending on Form

Different Publishing Periods Depending on Form 9 years 7 months ago #28921

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to have different publishing periods depending on the form. My client's site has a classifieds section and a restaurant section. I am going to create different forms for each section. I would like the publishing period for the restaurant form to be 1 year while on the classifieds section I would like to offer one week, two weeks etc.

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Different Publishing Periods Depending on Form 9 years 2 months ago #30299

YES, THIS WILL BE VERY USEFUL!!

Different Publishing Periods Depending on Form 9 years 2 months ago #30378

I have made a feature request for this and will link here once it has been approved.

Different Publishing Periods Depending on Form 9 years 2 months ago #30386

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!