Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Mmeberships integration

Mmeberships integration 9 years 10 months ago #27897

• fcreaven
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello I want to offer my ad listing for free (which is fine). I also want to offer a membership option where people can sign up and recieve benefits (i.e free stuff, help, etc). If I purchase the memberships extension will I be able to use it on my site.

My main points are:

Once the user logs into the site will the user be able to to access both memberships and directory at the same time. So every one will have a default free membership and can place ads to their hearts content. Howeveer those who have purchased the pro membership will be recoignized by the system and given access to retricted parts.

Is it easy to integrate the two extensions or is there options in the future for this to happen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!