Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: is it possible?

is it possible? 9 years 11 months ago #27447

hiya everyone :silly: ,

The company I work for currently stock laptops, pcs, routers ect in a spreadsheet. I have been asked to come up with a company portal and part of the portal we will be able to stock laptops, routers etc..

Different products require different information to be stocked. I have created a form in RSforms which is dynamic depending on which product they are putting in. RSforms would of been perfect however you cant filter the submissions list.

I have also used RSdirectory which is good however I want to know if its possible to link an RSform to the RSdirectory. I am aware that RSdirectory is a new product so it hasn't been developed as much as RSforms.

If this isn't possible , is it possible to create dynamic forms in RSdirectory?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

is it possible? 9 years 11 months ago #27449

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

Currently there is no specific integration between the mentioned components for such a scenario(using RSForm!Pro forms as RSDirectory! entry submitting forms). You are more than welcome of adding this request in our feedback section:

www.rsjoomla.com/feedback.html

Even if RSDirectory! is not a form builder oriented component, such as RSForm!Pro, it still offers quite a variately of fields including form related functionalities like setting up field dependencies(similar to RSForm!Pro conditional fields) and based on these fields to create custom advanced filterings.

For a better understanding on RSDirectory! features and capabilities, I would recommend reading the getting started section(in case you haven't done so):

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...getting-started.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!