Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Delete user

Delete user 10 years 1 month ago #26874

• jwm1
  • Fresh Boarder
Perhaps I've missed it, but is there any way to delete a User, short of directly editing the database table?

TIA

jwm
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Delete user 10 years 1 month ago #26880

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

RSDirectory! was designed to work using your standard Joomla! users. You delete these users via Joomla! User Manager(users which are deleted will no longer show under RSDirectory! Users tab).
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Delete user 10 years 1 month ago #26895

• jwm1
  • Fresh Boarder
Thanks for the reply.

My face is a bit red as I realized precisely that in the middle of the night! LOL

It was too easy for me. :)

Regards...

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!