Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Translation & Custom Fields

Translation & Custom Fields 10 years 3 months ago #26221

• alitogata
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

I wanted to know if I use 2 or more languages on my site, I will be able to translate the custom fields I create to the specific languages?

Also to what language is it already translated? I tried to see from the link in documentation (All available language packs are listed on the product page.) but it won't open the link.

Also
Thank you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Translation & Custom Fields 10 years 3 months ago #26223

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

To have a different translation for the custom fields based on the current language selected in your website, you can try using specialized third party language translation extensions that offer such a functionality.

As for the available language packs, RSDirectory! product page can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/jooml...-ads-management.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alitogata

Translation & Custom Fields 10 years 3 months ago #26225

• alitogata
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Great! that means I can use falang for the custom fields right?

As for the translations, my fault :blush: you are right, they are there. Will try translate to my language anyway.

Thank you

Translation & Custom Fields 10 years 2 months ago #26496

At the moment, falang does not support custom fields translation, only categories...
Does anybody know a 3rd party component for joomla 3, that can translate also custom fields ?

Thanx for any help....

Translation & Custom Fields 9 years 4 hours ago #31152

• didie
  • Fresh Boarder
I also want to know, what 3rd party component for joomla 3, that can translate also custom fields.
Does anyone knows? please help us..

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!