Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Post an paid entry as Guest

Post an paid entry as Guest 10 years 3 months ago #26055

• Joomill
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hello,

i'm interested in the Directory component, i only see 1 problem at this moment.

When i would like to post an entry as a guest i see:
It seems you are visiting the site as a guest. Please use the login form below if you already have an account or fill in the user details to create a new one.

but when i send the form i see:
Please login to verify your available credits.

I understand that guest have no credits, but it isn't possible to post as guest at this moment.
Should it be possible to redirect to the credits page when you have not enough credits and after you bought a package of credits the entry gets published.

kind regards,
Jeroen
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!