Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Tabbed Display

Tabbed Display 10 years 4 months ago #25927

• graham05
  • Fresh Boarder
Is it possible to display a listing in a tabbed format i.e in the same way the edit listing display is prepared?

Regards

Graham
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Tabbed Display 10 years 4 months ago #25929

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

Can you provide us with a more detailed explanation on this? An example will also help.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Tabbed Display 10 years 4 months ago #25933

• graham05
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you.

My directory will consist of text blocks, photos and contact information. What I want to do is split the presentation of the this into tabs i.e. the same as the edit entry screen which for the vehicle demo which is split into:

Tab1 = Important Data
Tab2 = Further Technical Data
Tab3 = Feature Sets

Regards

Graham

Tabbed Display 10 years 4 months ago #25942

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

The way the entries are listed or on an entry details page, these layouts are predefined and there are no built-in functionalities to change them.

You can however change this through template overrides:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...plate-overrides.html
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: graham05

Tabbed Display 10 years 1 week ago #27244

Use an extension like NoNumber tabs. Then turn on plugin support in the configuration for RSDirectory. Then insert tab syntax into the description section of the layout editor. Very easy and no overrides.

Tabbed Display 10 years 1 week ago #27264

• abudist1
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
dmichaels wrote:
Use an extension like NoNumber tabs. Then turn on plugin support in the configuration for RSDirectory. Then insert tab syntax into the description section of the layout editor. Very easy and no overrides.

Hi Michaels,

I use nonumber tabs and would like to know where to configure for RSdirectory. I couldn't see the option to turn on plugin support in the configuration for RSDirectory, on either RSdirectory configuration area or on NoNumber tabs plugin. Please advise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alitogata

Tabbed Display 9 years 10 months ago #27854

• alitogata
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I would like to know too how to turn on plugin support in the configuration of RSDirectory

nvm found the field already exist for that :cheer:
Last Edit: 9 years 10 months ago by alitogata.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!