Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Editor in Textarea for user in frontend.

Editor in Textarea for user in frontend. 10 years 4 months ago #25923

How can I use an editor in a textarea for user in frontend. I like to work with JCE.
I want to make a form with a textarea with editor.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Editor in Textarea for user in frontend. 10 years 4 months ago #25928

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello,

You can have the Joomla! editor enabled for the description area of the entry. This area is actually a "core" field, basically core fields are always part of the form(which is used to submit the actual entry), the following article explains this better:

www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/v...icle/938-fields.html

Note that currently, you can only have the Joomla! editor you are using for this description core field and not for other textareas which can be added optional.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!