Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Video Feature

Video Feature 10 years 4 months ago #25844

• FREDX
  • Fresh Boarder
I assume there is currently no built in video support for individual listings.
Having a video feature available for the listing user would bring this component into the 21st century.

So far it is looking good except for the untidy forms page. They need to be more compact and tidy and not take up so much real estate.

Good start.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Video Feature 10 years 4 months ago #25890

Did you see the YouTube field? Are you referring to some other video capability?
In my limited experience of the component thus far, I was able to modify form fields via the html attributes to make them display exactly as I wished.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!