Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: undefined characters left

undefined characters left 2 years 6 months ago #41573

• alexd
  • Fresh Boarder
My Contact module shows "undefined characters left" instead amount of characters left, and if I type something - "NaN characters left". How to correct it? Thank you very much in advance!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

undefined characters left 2 years 6 months ago #41579

• alexd
  • Fresh Boarder
I noticed that problem is only with most recent version 2.0.0, version 1.1.12 works ok.

My template is RSVario! version 1.0.36 and seems it has modification non-compatible with recent RSContact! so I just deleted this modification and RSContact! module starts working well again.

So RSVario! version 1.0.36 have to be updated to be fully compatible with RSContact! 2.0.0. Hope RSJoomla team will add it to their to-do list.
Last Edit: 2 years 6 months ago by alexd.

undefined characters left 2 years 5 months ago #41649

• cabra
  • Fresh Boarder
alexd wrote:
I noticed that problem is only with most recent version 2.0.0, version 1.1.12 works ok.

My template is RSVario! version 1.0.36 and seems it has modification non-compatible with recent RSContact! so I just deleted this modification and RSContact! module starts working well again.

So RSVario! version 1.0.36 have to be updated to be fully compatible with RSContact! 2.0.0. Hope RSJoomla team will add it to their to-do list.

I have the same problem with template RSCora! version 1.0.15 and RSContact! 2.0.0. And I hope so.

undefined characters left 1 year 6 months ago #42274

• info3150
  • Fresh Boarder
  • SnarF007
Issue is still there. Did someone found the solution?

undefined characters left 1 year 6 months ago #42275

• octavian
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
The solution is to remove the template overrides from /templates/[your-template]/html/mod_rscontact
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The following user(s) said Thank You: info3150

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!