Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form does nothing

Form does nothing 8 years 1 month ago #34573

Hi,

I installed RS Contact in a test installation on WAMPServer and got it working well, sending emails via Fake Sendmail.

As all was good, I installed it in my actual development site on the same local server and using identical settings. But now it does nothing. When I click on send, the page refreshes but the form re-appears and there is no Thank You Message and no email sent. If I don't enter an email address the form doesn't ask for one.

I've tried setting it to not load jQuery but it doesn't help.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks,
Adam
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!