Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Animated submit icon is a Trash can!

Animated submit icon is a Trash can! 8 years 4 months ago #33331

• Chamira
  • Fresh Boarder
I am running Joomla 3.4.5 with a RocketTheme template and the RSContact! 1.1.5

I have cleared all caches - site, browser. When I submit a form, I see a rotating Trash can icon, not an envelope.

Where can I change this or is this a template issue?
Last Edit: 8 years 4 months ago by alexp.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Animated submit icon is a Trash can! 8 years 4 months ago #33377

• Chamira
  • Fresh Boarder
A lot of users found the spinning Trash Can a bit confusing, they thought the email was being deleted/cancelled rather than being sent.

The issue seems to be that the CSS references to IcoMoon icons and the built in FontAwesome icons are clashing.

I found a reference to 'icon icon-refresh' in this JS file: [root]/media/mod_rscontact/js/rscontact.js

I changed this to 'icon fa fa-refresh' - the FontAwesome refresh icon and things are much better!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!