Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSContact! emails do not send out

RSContact! emails do not send out 8 years 7 months ago #32459

• vladp
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi everyone,

I have an issue with RSContact!When a submit button was clicked on,after the "thank you message", an error has appeared:
There was an error while sending the admin email:Could not call function mail.

Tried to disable cash, new users emails, SMTP instead of PHP Mail in Global Config-> Server-> Mail setting.
As I understand the most likely reason is email configuration in Joomla.
Any ideas what might be reason? and how to fix it?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSContact! emails do not send out 8 years 7 months ago #32468

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Try creating a new Joomla! user. An automated email should be generated. This way you can isolate the issue (global configuration, or incorrect configuration in RSContact!).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

RSContact! emails do not send out 8 years 7 months ago #32479

• vladp
  • Fresh Boarder
Alex hi, first of all thank you for your fast answer.
I tried your advice, created a new user with a new email(with domain of joomla-site). But still the error is their.
Any clue what might it be?
vlad

RSContact! emails do not send out 8 years 7 months ago #32497

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
It would be best to make sure that your SMTP details are correct and that your PHP server does have the IMAP library enabled (you can check this within the System Information area).

If the issue persists, it would be best to contact your hosting provider.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!