Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: no email sending

no email sending 8 years 9 months ago #31691

• kbarreda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have RSForm Pro and was hoping to use RSContact to have specific contact forms sent on different pages.

No emails are sent at all. I am using a yootheme template and all other emails work including the rapidcontact module.

When I click submit the button turns for a second then stops with no thank you message or email.

Can you help?

Thanks for your time.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

no email sending 8 years 9 months ago #31703

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
If you are using cache, please temporary disable and clear it and try again.

PS: I am not sure why are you using RSForm!Pro instead...
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

no email sending 8 years 9 months ago #31714

• kbarreda
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi Alex

I don't use the cache in joomla, it causes too many issues. I cleared it first thing to be sure though.

The reasons I'm not using RSForms in this instance are there are a lot of them and the forms are going to people who may or may not be registered. It's a lot faster to use the comments form than to build one for everyone in rsforms and then use the module. I have about 100 to set up and we don't need to keep the info.

I needed a moped and rsforms is a harley davidson.

:D

I do use it on other sites that need extensive info and the publishing options - it works perfectly.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!