Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Email field is being pre-filled

Email field is being pre-filled 9 years 3 days ago #31074

• damian1
  • Fresh Boarder
The email field seems to be getting information from the site and filling in at random.

eg. Yesterday i installed a mailchimp sign up form on another part of the site and tested it with one of my secondary email addresses (that email address is one that nobody knows about).

Today, my client who lives in another state is telling me that email address is pre-filled in her RSContact form which sits on a different page.

How could this even be possible?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Email field is being pre-filled 3 years 10 months ago #40258

Hi,

We have the same problem.
Do you know how to solve it?

Thanks.

Email field is being pre-filled 3 years 10 months ago #40259

In case someone needs to know, I sorted this out going into the code.

Regards.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!