Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Email Not Sending

Email Not Sending 9 years 2 weeks ago #30647

• david823
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I have set up a form and used {loadposition enquire} to place it within an article. I fill in the fields and then click send. There is a small animation next to the button but the form does not send and no thankyou message is displayed either.

I would appreciate some help with this?

Dave B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Email Not Sending 9 years 2 weeks ago #30649

• david823
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I managed to resolve this. I have made a small change to the index.php as I had set up special 301 redirects as per the info here and left a gap between the ?> and openening tag <?php which caused a session issue.

Dave B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!