Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Submit problem

Submit problem 9 years 2 months ago #30487

Hello everyone.

I am just trying RSContact te see if this module can repace my default module (as webdesigner) Now it works pretty good but now i have a few templates, the module dont work. Its is Probably in conflict with the templates or so. Anyway, when submitting the form the loading gif appears for a few second and than nothing.

I made a video which will display the problem:

digitalconnect.nl/rscontactissue.swf

If anyone have a suggestion, please let me know.(i work with latest versions of everything)

Best regards,

M
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Submit problem 9 years 2 months ago #30488

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Can you post a link to the form so we can have a look ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Submit problem 9 years 2 months ago #30489

Dear,

Thank you for your response! Wel yes, but you will need to login because its in construction mode now. Shall i send you a pm with the details?

Best regards, M

Submit problem 9 years 2 months ago #30496

Or a e-mailadres i can send it?

Submit problem 9 years 2 weeks ago #30964

Hello,

Its online now:

goo.gl/osy02O

You can see the form is not sending anything and thank you message will not display. Any suggestions?

Best regards, M
Last Edit: 9 years 2 weeks ago by digitalconnect.

Submit problem 9 years 2 weeks ago #30970

Any suggestions?

Submit problem 9 years 2 weeks ago #30978

• pwickert
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hello,

I have the same problem with RSContact in a simple module position: http://saea.uottawa.ca/saea-tlss/index.php/en/

I am using a YooTheme Template. I have check my cache settings (as recommended in several posts here I have set it to No and cleaned it). Joomla Mail configuration is working perfectly (when using regular Joomla contact module message are sent).

Any idea on how to fix that?

Thank you so much for your great products. I am using several of them on different sites without any problem (except for RSContact :( ).

Regards,

Pascal.

Submit problem 9 years 2 weeks ago #30979

Seems its exact the same problem. Hope there will be a solution cause indeed its a nice extention.

Submit problem 9 years 5 days ago #31050

Still no any suggestion?

Submit problem 8 years 11 months ago #31100

So just another question. The lack of support, is that because its a free extention or is this normal? I have seen nice templates also like RSpenta but if the support level is the same, i think i pass this one. Seems Rs Joomla have some nice extentions also but i need to know if the support level is the same before i spend some money.

Best regards, M

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!