Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Template Help

Template Help 1 month 2 weeks ago #43284

Hello community,

I purchased the Events component a few days ago, and have lightly explored the functions, all looks great.

I noticed that the pre-supplied templating options are limited in RSeventsPro.

I am looking for Joomla 4 documentation to make templating changes.
So far I have found ? Joomla 3 override documentation, unfortunately it don't work on Joomla 4 as is :(

Even better would be a premium template pack with the most popular design variations that I could use and modify to give me a head start. :)

Initial things I would like to do across component and modules
1. I would like to display the assigned category colour in the displayed event
2. Instead of the event image, I would like to replace that with an event date and month, maybe in a styled square or circle.

Any help to get me up and running quickly would be appreciated
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Template Help 1 month 1 week ago #43328

This thread can now be closed

I received help from support to retrieve the color value from the category admin event page in the front-end template
support used some tricks I was unaware of.

I made modifications to the template myself, and learned a thing or two about CSS

I didn't have any issue with template overrides, this was straight forward.
I chose to create and import a customstylesheet.css from the media folder.

Fantastic help from support though, kudos to them.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!