Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Load Bootstrap - #rs_event_show .dropdown-menu - Y

Load Bootstrap - #rs_event_show .dropdown-menu - Y 7 months 3 weeks ago #42968

Hi,
I use the Yootheme Template with the Bootstrap option on. The “rsevents dropdown” don’t work anymore without "Load Bootstrap" option in the RSEvents!Pro configuration on. If I enable "Load Bootstrap" unfortunately, the design is then no longer ok.
I got the hint to copying the CSS style definitions for the "dropdown-menu" class from the Bootstrap CSS file and adjust these so that only the elements from the component are affected by using the id "rs_event_show" - for example: #rs_event_show .dropdown-menu {...}

Unfortunately my skills are not sufficient to solve this. Can anybody help me with this issue?
Thanks in advance
Georg
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!