Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Migration from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4

Migration from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 1 year 2 weeks ago #42738

• bruntho
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

I migrated a website from J3 to J4. During the migration, the J3 website was still opened and people subscribed to events.

Now, i'm ready to open the new J4 website. But if i make a backup from the old one and import it in the new one, the import fails at 1.1%. I've got an 500 error.

Is it possible to export from J3 and restore in J4, or did i made something else wrong ?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Pierre
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!