Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Google Maps alternatives

Google Maps alternatives 1 year 5 months ago #42325

Hi, I am new here. I was thinking that is good to change maps system since G-maps API is solved only for users that gave their credit card to big G. Big G doesn't accept prepayd. I have not a credit card connected to the bank account. I live only with prepaid. Since big G is not acceptin these cards, I cannot use G-maps.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Google Maps alternatives 1 year 5 months ago #42326

Sorry, I am learning to use this component and only now I noticed that there are other way to show maps

Google Maps alternatives 9 months 3 weeks ago #42838

Yes, you can also use Open Street maps

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!