Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Birthday Field - Admin Email Date Format

Birthday Field - Admin Email Date Format 2 years 3 months ago #41806

• jamesk9
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all,

Trying to find a solution to set Birthday Field in (Admin) email.

The Birthday Field has all kinds of options for date formatting for the form itself.
01-02-1970
Jan 02 1970
January 2 1970
etc. etc.

However, no matter what format is set for the forms frontend, the date format in the email is always
01-02-1970 - preferably I'd like the F j, Y php date solution resulting in Jan 02, 1970 in the (admin) emails

I am trying to find a (php date) solution to set the Birthday Field date format in (admin) email
I have done date formatting in the past for the (popup) calendar field, no issues there.

I have tried adding solutions to the Attribute part with the //<code> options, but nothing sticks.
Anyone have any ideas how to set date format for (admin) email for the Birthday Field?

Some screenshot to clarify this request:

Birthday field: support.blueoceaninteractive.com/Shared-...2-01-20-12-13-36.png
(Admin) Email: support.blueoceaninteractive.com/Shared-...2-01-20-12-16-35.png

P.S. I even tried overriding Joomla's default date formatting in language overrides, I tried overrides for DATE_FORMAT_LC1, DATE_FORMAT_LC2 and DATE_FORMAT_LC3 - none do anythign for the Birthday Field Email Date Format

Thanks!

Piet
Last Edit: 2 years 3 months ago by jamesk9.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!