Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: cancelled event, price, discount, unsubscribe, ...

cancelled event, price, discount, unsubscribe, ... 3 years 1 week ago #41141

Hi again :)

I have a few more questions:

1.)
Is it possible to send an automated email for registered participants of a cancelled event?
I have found the item "Cancel email status" in the settings, but no mails are sent to the participants in case of cancellation.

2.)
Can the price of a ticket also be displayed in the information of the event before clicking on Join? Or does it have to be stored in the text?

3.)
can a discount also be assigned to a specific group of people?
E.g. members who receive a 10% discount?
I currently only find the possibility to enable discounts for time-dependent bookings.

4.)
does unsubscribing from an event only work after the subscribers have logged in via the frontend or can the administrator also perform unsubscribes?
In the backend there are options for subscribers - incomplete, complete, denied.
In the frontend as an administrator, I see the options - approve (which seems to mean complete), pending (outstanding), and denied - but no way to enable a subscription by the administrator.

5.)
what does the "featured" item mean in the event details?

6.)
how do I get to the "Invoice" item? The documentation says "Enable Invoice - Check this box if you want to generate a PDF Invoice."

7.)
Can I also edit the registration form manually or do I need RSForm!Pro for that?
How do I enable the registration form?

8) Does the registration for an event only work with users created in Joomla?

best regards - Marco
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!