Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Event List Menu type

Event List Menu type 4 years 1 week ago #40077

• admin05
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello Guys,

If I selected the menu type Events List, I want to display only ONE event (Event of Today)

I found that this happen only if I set the "List Type" to (ongoing events)

But, I wish to see the event in the detailed mode, and also I would like to add a list of the last 5 daily events...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Event List Menu type 3 years 10 months ago #40296

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Your described scenario will require a pretty advanced template override. You could use the Events or Single event menu item types, then apply a template override in order to control the displayed events so that only event is displayed. The template override process is described in detail here:
www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...s-look-and-feel.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!