Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: home rental

home rental 4 years 5 months ago #39627

• pas1972
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi, I'm looking for an easy way to rent 10 similar homes for fixed periods (weekend, midweek or weekend)
I want this to display as simple as possible, monthly calendar with 3 options (weekend, midweek or weekend) and a book now button.
Also with a counter of availability for every option and solution to prevent overlapping bookings.
And is the calendar easy to manage for sure purpose?
Would this be possible with rsevents?

Thanks,
Pas
The administrator has disabled public write access.

home rental 4 years 4 months ago #39658

• pas1972
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Anyone here who can tell me if possible or not?

Or if anyone knows an alternative i'd be glad to know.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!