Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Registration form for downloading files

Registration form for downloading files 4 years 11 months ago #39084

Please, I would like to know if it is possible to create a registration form for DOWNLOAD of files, with RSEvents! Pro.

Note: Visitors to the site would only download the file after registration.

Sorry for English. I used the goolge translator
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Registration form for downloading files 4 years 10 months ago #39151

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
This is not the scope of RSEvents!Pro, it would be best to take a look at the rest of our portfolio for a more suitable extension, for example RSForm!Pro or RSFiles!:

www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/joomla-form.html

www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/joomla-download-manager.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!