Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PayPal payment to register for a RSEVENTSPRO event

PayPal payment to register for a RSEVENTSPRO event 5 years 1 month ago #38857

• rmc
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I'm working with RSEVENTSPRO v1.12.2 (www.rsjoomla.com/joomla-extensions/joomla-events.html) for Joomla 3.9.3 - PHP 7.2.14
I encounter several problems, here is the first one:
PayPal payment to register for a RSEVENTSPRO event
If a user wants to sign up for a proposed paid event, he or she clicks a "Register" button and is automatically registered.
It is only then that it is directed towards Paypal ...
What I would have wanted is obviously the opposite. He pays first and he is redirected to a page that his registration is validated.
Thanks for your help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!