Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: search bar eventlist / smart search not workin

search bar eventlist / smart search not workin 5 years 2 months ago #38720

Hello everybody!

I try to get everything done on my new website but I just can't figure out how to display the search bar above the event list, like it is shown here:
events.rsjoomla.com/list-events.html

All I can see is an empty bar as you can see here:
cruise-calendar.eu/index.php/en/events

The other problem is, that I'd like to have the pro search, that you can see on the bottom right. I activated and configured it in the backend but it doesn't display any filter options...

Does anyone have any advice on this?

Thanks in advance
Stephanie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

search bar eventlist / smart search not workin 4 years 11 months ago #39009

Just to let you all know: The support said, it'd be a template issue. Still didn't sort it out but didn't get any answers from the template developer yet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!