Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Googlemap vs OSM

Googlemap vs OSM 5 years 8 months ago #38397

Hello,
Since the month of July, googlemap has become paid. Are you considering the possibility of using another mapping engine (eg OSM) ?
Best regards
Vincent
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Googlemap vs OSM 5 years 7 months ago #38456

• ianpics
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to know the answer to this as well please?

Googlemap vs OSM 5 years 7 months ago #38457

• ianpics
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to know the answer to this as well please? Especially as I have upgraded in August and now have a map that doesn't work properly.

Googlemap vs OSM 5 years 6 months ago #38508

• multistud
Still no answer on this subject, what is strange is that Google Map work on RSdirectory without Google API ??? :sick:
Last Edit: 5 years 6 months ago by multistud.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!