Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Easysocial Integration with RSEvent pro question

Easysocial Integration with RSEvent pro question 5 years 9 months ago #38313

• toto13
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I red here www.rsjoomla.com/support/documentation/r...tarted/settings.html this:

User avatar: for each subscriber an avatar can be displayed. This can be automatically extracted from Gravatar, Community Builder, JomSocial, Kunena, Fireboard, EasySocial, EasyDiscuss or K2.
User profile: the subscriber listing can be linked to a third party user profile (if available): JomSocial, EasySocial or Community Builder.
Event owner display: within the event information the owner is also displayed. This option allows you to control if you wish to display the name, username, JomSocial name, Community Builder full name or RSEvents!Pro name.
Event owner profile: Links the event owner to a JomSocial, EasySocial, Community Builder, EasyDiscuss or RSEvents!Pro profile.

If I buy RSEvent pro, Does it mean all my Easysocial users could post some paid events with their Easysocial Profile and all my users could buy event tickets with their Easysocial profile?
Does it make others integration with Easysocial?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!