Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Cart items not totaling using iPad

Cart items not totaling using iPad 5 years 11 months ago #38136

• jukeboxjunkey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I'm finding that the cart items are not totaling on ipad if there are more than one ticket options.

For example, I have set up Regular Admission, Seniors and Student tickets. If i select the Student ticket(s) first, then Seniors or Regular, only the Student ticket(s) will total up. This is a major bug.

Any help would be appreciated. I'm days away from the launch of a film festival.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Cart items not totaling using iPad 5 years 11 months ago #38137

• jukeboxjunkey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Further testing results:

When using an ipad...

If i select a ticket and the number immediately goes to "1" then the item does not register.

If i select a ticket and the "select ticket" notification displays, I re-select it and it is "more likely" to register.

I'm finding that if I select a ticket and it does not register, then de-select the ticket and re-select it again and get the "select ticket" notification, it is "more likely" to register.

Also, if I select a ticket that does not register, then select another ticket then it displays "select ticket" then it is "more likely" to register. In some cases when I select another ticket it just does not register.

The results are quite random and do not resemble any of the results from my android and apple phones which work well.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!