Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Payed form fields and additional fields for events

Payed form fields and additional fields for events 6 years 1 month ago #37999

Can it be done?

I want extra fields (custom fields) on an event. And when organisors want to add their event and use those custom fields they will be charged.

We bought this plugin, but I can't seem to find that option.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Payed form fields and additional fields for events 6 years 1 month ago #38039

• jami
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
If you are talking about on the registration form, the only way I know to do that is by creating the registration form with RSForm Pro. That's what I use and it's been working fine. I dont know how you'd set that up to charge people for adding additional fields to their events though.

see here: Documentation

Payed form fields and additional fields for events 6 years 1 month ago #38043

Already found other solution. Using Mosetstree now for clientsite with payment integration.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!