Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 2 types of tickets for one show

2 types of tickets for one show 6 years 1 month ago #37991

• actarus
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi...

I'm new in RSEvent and here's my question

We have a show with 280 places.
We'd like to pre-sale tickets at a certain price, but if under 12 years, ticket is free.

Could you explain me how to make sure we will not sell more tickets than seats available ?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

2 types of tickets for one show 5 years 11 months ago #38138

• jukeboxjunkey
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Within the Event Registration you can set the Maximum attendance amount to 280. The combined pre-sale tickets + under 12 tickets will not exceed 280.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!