Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: When using a coupon code that brings the price $0

When using a coupon code that brings the price $0 6 years 1 month ago #37954

• webs7
  • Fresh Boarder
If I am using a coupon code that gives a free ticket. When the total is $0.00 it redirects the user to the event page description page on submission. It does save the info and email out but visually on screen to the user it just looks like the page refreshed. If I choose send by check it takes them to a correct thank you page with payment instructions & if I choose Credit Card it takes them to our payment gateway. But only when the total is greater than $0. How can I create a thank you page when the total is $0

Thanks
Last Edit: 6 years 1 month ago by webs7. Reason: typo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!