Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Limit Number of events shown in List

Limit Number of events shown in List 6 years 2 months ago #37935

• ucsncinc
  • Fresh Boarder
I would like to be able to set a limit on the total number of events to be shown in the Events List component of the Menu item selection. Currently, the options allow for certain time limiting but not the total number to show. I don't want a long list to scroll down on my page and the Upcoming Events Module is not capable of showing the event information I need shown, so I'm forced to use the Component as a Menu item. If it is possible to format the Upcoming Events Module to display the same information as the component listing, I would much prefer that option. You can easily set the number of events you would like shown in the module. This should be something that can be set from the component as well. If it's a line of PHP code, I can handle that easily enough if you can provide the code and placement.

Thank you for an awesome product!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!