Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Maximum attendance amount and a waiting list?

Maximum attendance amount and a waiting list? 6 years 4 months ago #37580

• crommie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have a new customer, they organize trainings that have a limited amount of attendees. So I proposed to set a maximum attendance amount in RSEventsPro. However, they say that they alwas have last minute cancellations so they would like to have some kind of 'waiting list'.

Would it be possibe to create this using RSEvents? As they do not want the subscriptions to a given training to be disabled when the limit is reached, I could just refrain from setting a limit. Or would there be other ways that are more informative (is the training fully booked and do we have people on the waiting list).

Kind regards!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Maximum attendance amount and a waiting list? 5 years 4 months ago #38656

• jami
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
my workaround for this was to create a "waiting list" ticket. Each ticket is restricted to a certain number so once the event filled up, I had to activate the "waiting list" ticket for it to show up. It's kind of a pain since you have to keep an eye on the events filling up, but it worked fairly well for me.

I am still hopefully that one day the make a waiting list option! :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!