Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Proposed UI Improvement: Hints for changing images

Proposed UI Improvement: Hints for changing images 6 years 5 months ago #37506

• Pomond
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Hello!

I really like RSEventsPro and have been using it extensively at mckinleypark.news. However, one frustration that I and fellow users have faced is not knowing how to change the leading image/icon for an event: You have to click on the icon (without prompting) to get the modal that allows you to change the icon.

I would suggest adding some kind of hint in text or graphic form to indicate that the default event icon is editable and can be changed. It's not obvious, and many users overlook this option.

I also think that there needs to be some kind of prompt within the modal once the image is selected: It's not obvious that a user must click outside the modal or close the modal to have the selected, visible image used for the event. Something like a "Use This Image" button inside the image selection modal would make things a lot more clear.

Just wanted to suggest these as ideas to improve an already excellent product!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!