Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Page freezes when clicking on the event image

Page freezes when clicking on the event image 6 years 7 months ago #37380

• jb
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,

In this page here: www.basketpaysdegex.fr/sous-le-panier/l-...ion-des-equipes.html

When I click on the event photo, it's supposed to be shown in an overlay, however, there is just a black overlay on the page without the picture and without a way to remove it.

I have checked the console and there are no JS errors after clicking on the image

Any idea?

Thank you for your help
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Page freezes when clicking on the event image 6 years 5 months ago #37532

• newac
  • Fresh Boarder
I have same problem. Any solution?

Page freezes when clicking on the event image 6 years 1 month ago #38001

Same here

Page freezes when clicking on the event image 6 years 4 weeks ago #38051

Same problem here! any solutions?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!